Reliable water for your livestock
- 60-gallon water capacity suitable for 200 beef herd capacity.
- Flotation balls are a visual water-level cue; if you can see them from a distance, the water level is adequate.
- The balls help seal the waterer in summer to reduce evaporation and keep the unit dark to eliminate algae growth.
- Your livestock will quickly learn to push the balls down to access the freshwater beneath.
- Larger ball opening to comfortably accommodate the muzzle of even the largest animals.
- The float arm allows you to easily adjust your water level to meet seasonal demand.
- Our flotation balls help with water temperature control — white balls deflect the summer heat, while black absorbs sunlight and helps to keep the water a little warmer in the winter. Our black balls are also more visible in the snow.
- Our square float provides a greater flat surface area to encourage full water shut-off once the desired water level is reached.
- Industry leading Jobe Topaz Compact Valves.
- 8 year product warranty.