Insights from cow behavior
Read distance to Farm Network Gateway: 500 m
Storage capacity if out of range of gateway: 10 days
Battery life: Up to 8 years
Weight: 850 g for fully assembled collar (includes belt, weight, and tag)
Dimensions: 79 mm x 70 mm x 31 mm
Belt: Length 1.3 m | Width 40 mm
- Receive timely heat alerts, AI windows, and heat intensity updates directly to your phone, enabling you to monitor activity from anywhere.
- Easily identify issues including anestrous, irregular heats, and pregnancy loss.
- Seamlessly manage the entire reproduction lifecycle with our advanced Reproduction Report and its customisable settings.
- Stay ahead of herd health issues through early warnings of changes in animal behavior.
- Know which cows have calved for prompt attention with our Likely Calved alert.
- Inform herd management decisions by understanding the impact of management changes on group activity.
- Locate specific cows effortlessly with our unique and intuitive Cow Finder feature.
- Monitor heat, health, reproductive performance, group activity, and likely calving with insights from a multi-metric analysis of each cow's behavior.
- Access your information through Datamars Livestock from any device with an internet connection.
- Automatically receive information as cows come into a 500-metre range of the Farm Network Gateway mounted at your dairy shed.
- Farm Network Gateway features a plug-and-play design that's easy to install to get you started quickly.
- Easily connect with Wi-Fi, LTE, or ethernet and receive updates automatically, making the Farm Network Gateway virtually maintenance-free.
- Integrates with the systems you already use on the farm, including sort gates and farm management software.