Built for your peace of mind
Tru-Test Active Tag improves the efficiency of farm breeding programs, making it one of the most accurate heat detection products on the market today.
We analyse each individual cow's behaviour and compare her to herself and her group to enable accurate and timely heat detection.
- Monitor heats from wherever you are with timely alerts
- Improve breeding performance with our heat index and optimal AI window
- Save time by eliminating manual heat detection
Stay ahead of health issues in your herd, 365 days a year. Our health monitoring detects subtle changes in animal behavior, providing early warnings about potential health problems.
- We monitor more of the animal’s natural activities, including rumination, feeding, resting, standing and lying, ensuring our system gives you peace of mind
- Get early warning of a health event as soon as an animal changes behavior
- Monitor the recovery of sick animals to ensure behavior returns to normal
Manage the full reproductive lifecycle with our advanced Reproduction Reports and customizable settings.
- Ensure optimal condition at breeding by personalizing voluntary waiting period
- Our repro status accurately reflects animal events and Active Tag insights, so you make the right decision on each animal
- Use our breeding report to find exception animals in your breeding activities, with powerful insights and filters
Likely Calved (Coming soon)
A good start at calving is key for optimal performance throughout lactation.
We do the monitoring for you, so you can focus on giving the cow and calf the best start.
- Easily identify which cows have calved, without the need to be in the pen yourself
- Reduces stress and gives you time back during one of the busiest times on farm
Find My Cow
Save time by finding cows quickly and easily. Monitor your proximity to the animal as you walk the pen. You’ll see clearly when the animal is within a few yards.
- Find an individual animal or a small group of animals
- Find lost tags if still within range of a gateway
- Simple to use, works on any smart phone
Take the guesswork out of changes in farm management with our Group Activity feature.
- Understand Group Activity with our comprehensive activity view
- Monitor how changes in management are impacting group activities over time
- Identify animals which are struggling or thriving within a group
Like all Tru-Test solutions, Active Tag is grounded on accurate, reliable measurements to streamline activity and deliver timely, easy-to-understand intelligence straight to the fingertips of producers.
- All animal behavior data is captured and processed with advanced algorithms and machine learning methods to provide accurate heat and health insights.
- See how animals are performing against on-heat detection, in-calf, top and bottom performers via simple graphs and charts.
- Automatically receive heat information any time a cow is within approximately 1640 feet of the Gateway mounted at the parlor or farm.
- Instantly share your animal data with staff, vets or consultants without attaching files to emails.
- Access data from anywhere with Datamars Livestock, a cloud-based program so your animal data is accessible from any smart device.
- Compatible with Auto-drafters.
- Integrated with the systems you already use on farm, including sort gates and farm management software.
How it works1Individual cow behavior is recorded 24/7 and linked to each animal's EID tag.2Cow behaviors are tracked based on cow position (standing and laying down) and state (ruminating, feeding, resting, other).3Data is automatically uploaded to Datamars Livestock any time an animal is within approx. 1640 feet of the Gateway mounted at the parlor or barn.4Insights are accessible via the web or mobile app and displayed on an easy-to-understand dashboard.5Access data from almost anywhere. Datamars Livestock is a cloud-based online program so your on-heat data is accessible from any device with an internet connection.6All behavior data and activity insights are integrated through Datamars Livestock and can be easily shared with third parties including veterinarians and AI technicians.